MD Trauma Clean provide extreme cleaning service in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lanarkshire & the rest of the central belt of Scotland, we class extreme cleaning as “challenging cleaning jobs” that require the use of specialised equipment and trained personnel.
This can include (but not limited to) the following:-
- Gross Filth – Cleanup of Areas Affected by Long Term Neglect or Hoarding i.e Squats & Void Properties
- Needlestick Removal – Cleanup of Public Place / Properties Littered With Drug Paraphernalia
- Flood & Fire Damaged Buildings.
- Infestation – Rodent & Insect Removal & Decontamination.
- Sanitation Removal – Buildings / Areas Affected By Sewage Leaks etc
- Rubbish Removal – Fly tipping waste, builders waste etc etc
- Pigeon Fouling – Areas Affected By pigeon Droppings.
We use environmentally friendly Formula 429 anti-microbial cleaning solutions which has a log kill ratio of 6 (i.e 1 in a million) – you can be assured that when we leave your property, it is clean, safe and more importantly free of pathogens and bacteria.
Our disinfection procedures allow to not only meet, but to exceed the 2010 Biocide Product Directive standards against Avian flu, A/H1N1 Swine flu, MRSA, C.difficile, Listeria, Paeruginosa, E-coli, S.Aureas, Enterococcus hirea, Bacillus subtillis, Asperigilus niger, Salmonella, Legionella pneumophilia and many more.
All waste removed is handled in accordance with HSE requirements & disposed of via licenced operators.